Greedy parrot suffers death by chocolate
One kea's binge session on dark chocolate proved deadly, leading international journal New Scientist has reported.
The kea was found dead outside a hotel kitchen in Mt Cook village. It had eaten more than 20 grams of dark chocolate, presumably stolen from a rubbish bin.
Chocolate to be used to control wild dogs
DEATH by chocolate could provide a new method of pest control, scientists say.
OTHER CHOCOLATE NEWS
This TasteTV Celebrity Chefs Update comes from the latest news online about what the TasteTV TasteMakers Social Club say they want to know here and at TasteTV.com. technorati tags:TasteTV, restaurants, video, content, food, Chocolate, wine, recipes, cooking, Restaurant Reviews, Chef, ITV, fashion, celebrity chef